相关推荐
雅思口语:来自美剧《纸牌屋》的高分表达4
2020-05-18 10:30
来源:Sharon黄文琪
作者:
1 be in free fall 完蛋了 (原意是自由下落)
When you don't involve me we are in free fall.你不告诉我,我们就完了。
2 gets me 让我生气
That's what really gets me, he didn't even have the courage to look me in the eye.这是最让我生气的,他都没胆直视我的眼睛。
3 Then how could you not see this coming.那你怎么没预料到呢.
4 underestimate sb. 低估某人
You don't usually underestimate people, Francis.你很少低估别人啊,弗兰西斯。
5 throw a temper大发脾气
Throw a temper? I want more than I'm seeing.大发脾气吗,我想看你有所表现。
6 be up 起床
How long have you been up?你起来多久了?
7 love sb. more than sth. love sth. 爱某人胜过XXX爱某物
I love that woman.I love her more than sharks love blood.我爱那个女人,甚于鲨鱼爱鲜血。
8 bring up 提出
Do we say anything? No. God no.Not unless he brings it up. Nancy?
我们要说什么吗,千万别除非他提起来,南茜
9 do sb. a great favor帮某人一个大忙
They've done us a great favor, Doug.他们帮了我们一个大忙,道格。
10 live by one rule 遵守一条准则
We live by one rule, and one rule only--never again will we allow ourselves to be put in such a position.今后我们只有一条准则绝不再陷入如此境地。
11 accountable 应该负责的
All of them. I hold them all accountable.所有人,他们都跑不了。
12 Look at the bigger picture.统观全局。
13 be getting at 意指
I can see what you're getting at.我明白你什么意思了。
相关推荐