相关推荐
雅思口语| 来自《破产姐妹》的高分表达2
2020-05-12 14:17
来源:Sharon黄文琪
作者:
knock sb. out 使筋疲力竭
distort one's memory 记忆混乱
Now, remember. This director slips you anything that looks like a Sweet Tart, it's probably that date rape drug that knocks you out and distorts your memory.记住。如果导演在你的食物酒水里加了糖果状物,那肯定就是迷奸药,会让你晕倒,然后记忆混乱。
incessantly /ɪnˈsesntli/ adv. 不停地,不间断地
I talk about myself incessantly till guys get bored and pass out.我会滔滔不绝地谈论自己,直到男人无聊到倒头大睡。
bring company 找人陪你来了
Oh, hi. You brought company.你还找人陪你来了。
That's a wrap. 先告一段落
That's a wrap, everybody. We'll pick it up tomorrow.先停机吧,各位,明天再接着拍。
show business 娱乐圈
Wow, Max, show business really brings out the worst in you.麦克斯,演艺事业把你丑恶的一面引出来了。
The camera's gonna love you 你一定会非常上镜的
And don't be nervous. The camera's gonna love you.
别紧张。你一定会非常上镜的。
be on a date with sb. 约会
I feel like I'm on a date with her.就像是我平时的约会对象似的。
behit with a bullet 中弹
Can either of you act like you've been hit with a bullet?你们俩有人会演中弹的样子吗?
tacky/ˈtæki/ 缺乏教养或风度的
Would it be tacky if I packed some sushi in my purse for later?
如果我把寿司都藏到我包里留着晚点吃,会丢人吗?
相关推荐