相关推荐
雅思口语| 来自美剧《破产姐妹》的高分表达1
2020-05-11 09:47
来源:Sharon黄文琪
作者:
1 feel unwanted 觉得自己不受人待见
I haven't felt this unwanted since I tried to teach those inner city school kids how to knit.我很久没觉得自己这么不受人待见了,上一次还是在我教贫民窟小孩织毛衣的时候。
2 shot 镜头
Seriously, Caroline, you have to stay here, away from the shot,or neither of you is gonna be paid.卡洛琳,你得待在这里,远离镜头,不然到最后你们谁都挣不着钱。
3 a rough guy 大老粗
But for a rough guy, you got a soft touch.虽然你人是个大老粗,但动作却很温柔嘛。
4stay on schedule 按计划执行
Okay, let's stay on schedule, people. 好的,各位,按计划执行。
5 be screwed 完蛋了
I'm not talking my way out of this one. We're screwed.估计我没办法用说的来解决了。我们完蛋了。
6 get a high tolerance 容忍力真是惊人
Yeah. He's got a high tolerance.
是啊。他的容忍力真是惊人。
7 Look at the bright side. 往好的方面想。
8 read the signs wrong 误会
You heard me tell him he read the signs wrong.再说了,他可能已经理解了。你也听到我刚说他误会了。
9 misread the signals误会了
I think you've misread the signals here.我觉得你可能误会了我的意思。
10 have a casual, workrelated dinner 吃一顿普通的工作便饭
It was really nice of you to invite me up here to have a casual, workrelated dinner.你人真好,邀请我上来吃一顿普通的工作便饭。
11 feel left out 备受冷落
Yeah, sure. It... it's just Max is here, and I don't want her to feel left out当然没事。只是麦克斯也在,我不想让她觉得备受冷落。
12 have the wrong idea 误会了
Look, DJ, I think you have the wrong idea.迪杰,我想你可能误会了。
相关推荐