相关推荐
雅思口语:I think有哪些高级替换表达?
2020-02-04 12:30
来源:Sharon黄文琪
作者:黄文琪
1 I'm not gonna lie = not gonna lie=NGL(非正式)我不说谎
I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty insulted not to be invited to my ex-boyfriend's wedding. 没被邀请参加前男友的婚礼,我感觉被冒犯了。
2 In all honesty 老实说 (非正式)
In all honesty, I had every right to be there. 老实说,我有权去参加。
3 In my view 在我看来 (有点正式)
In my view, I should have been invited, so it was totally fair for me to turn up on the day. 我认为应该邀请我,所以婚礼那天我完全可以去。
4 if you ask me 如果你问我的话 (非正式)
If you ask me, the church service was wonderful, but it was a shame I had to stand at the back. 如果你问我的话,教会仪式很棒,但是很可惜我不得不站在后面。
5 as far as I can tell (介于正式和非正式之间)
As far as I can tell, the bride wasn't really expecting me. 我能看得出,新娘并不希望我去。
6 to my mind 在我看来(正式)
To my mind, she should have been happier to see me and receive my support. 见到我,获得我的支持,她应该更高兴才对。
7 as far as I'm concerned (正式)
As far as I'm concerned, she totally overreacted and shouldn't have cried.在我看来来,她完全是反应过度,她不应该哭。
8 the way I see things/ the way I see it 我是这样看的=as I see things/as I see it 依我看 (中性)
The way I see things, I made the family photographs a lot more interesting. 我是这样看的,我让这个家庭合影更有趣了。
9 It seems to me that 依我看 (中性,稍微偏正式一点)
It seems to me that everyone overreacted when I tried to sit at the top table. 在我看来每个人都反应过度了,当我试图坐上主桌时。
10 I believe 我相信=I think (中性)
I believe that they should have just space for me in the first place. 我相信他们应该首先把我的座位排好。
11 I’d say 我会说 (非正式)
I‘d say the food was good. 我想说食物不错。
12 I consider something to be 我认为(中性)
I cosider it to be very rude that I was forced to sit down when I stood up to make a speech. 我认为我站起来想要说点什么的时候,让我坐下是很不礼貌的。
13 to me 我认为(非正式)
To me, no one knows my ex better than I do. 我认为没人比我更了解我的前任了。
14 From my point of view (中性,偏正式)
From my point of view, the first dance was cringe-worthy. 在我看来第一支舞太尬了。
15 It is my view that/It is my belief that...在我看来 (中性)
It is my view that the open bar made everything worse. 在我看来酒水免费让一切变得更糟。
16 I reckon 我认为 (英式俚语,非正式)
I reckon the sixth gin and tonic tipped me over the edge. 我认为第六杯金汤力让我上头了。
17 I honestly believe that 我真的认为 (中性)
I honestly believe that if I hadn't started cutting the cake, no one would have. 我真的认为如果我不开始切婚礼蛋糕,没人会去切的。
18 honestly speaking 老实说 (非正式)
Honestly speaking, I probably shouldn't have thrown my slice at the bride. 老实说我真的不应该向新娘扔蛋糕。
19 I feel that 我觉得 (中性)
I feel that my ex could have found a more welcoming bride with a better sense of humour. 我觉得我的前任应该找一个更加幽默和更加受欢迎的人结婚。
20 personally speaking 我个人认为 (中性)
I say, that's all rather interesting from a metaphysical point of view, but speaking personally, I don't really care.我会说,那很有趣,从纯哲学的角度而言,但就个人来说,我不在乎。
了解课程、预约活动或者有任何问题可以点击下方图片咨询新东方老师哦
相关推荐